Saturday, April 24, 2010

Copy of Email sent out on 4/24

Hello All,

My Name is Madelin. I am the new president of photo club. I am in my 4th quarter at AI and am a Photography major. I will share more about myself at the meetings during week 4.

We will be starting to have meetings again during week 4. We will be hosting two meetings a week, because we would really like to have photo club be more like a family than somewhere you go for an hour every other week. I feel it is really important as photographers to build a strong community amongst ourselves. We will have a meeting on Monday evening in Pence 225 from 5pm until 6pm and we will also have a meeting on Wednesday in LaSalle 319 from 1pm until 2pm. We will be continuing this schedule throughout the rest of the quarter, unless otherwise noted.

Election time is here as well and we need people for the following positions: Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. To hold one of these officer positions it is preferable that you are able to make it to both meetings, and are in at least your 4th quarter at AI. If you do not meet these requirements but are still interested in a position please talk to me either before or after one of the meetings or send me an email. If you would like to run for an officer position,I will need a statement from you as to why you think you would be great for the position no later than 5pm on Monday May 3rd.

Hope to see you at the meetings!

Also if you would like to be removed from this list please send a reply to this email and add the word remove to the subject line :)

Thanks have a great rest of your weekend!


--
Madelin Zaycheck
President

No comments: